Sunday, March 22, 2009

Youth Alpha weekend retreat

Just came back from the Youth Alpha weekend retreat on Sunday.
Overall, I though it was a good experince, and not because of the activities and stuff but the lesson was really helpful as well. Like just yesterday, I just opened up my bible since I haven't been doing so latley and tried reading where I left off at Corinthians Chapter 6. First I just read it like how I would noramally read it then I stopped halfway. I read it again from the start but applying the lesson on how to read the bible, how it applies to me, what it is trying to tell me and stuff. That's when I found that I have just started actually reading the bible. All this time I have been reading the bible and waiting for stuff that pops up (which usually does once in a while). Then I realised how little I have actually read. It's so hard to explain but I was meaning to read one chapter before doing my homework and ended up reading the passage over and over again and still not understand the passage fully. I even compared how the passage looked in another bible and found it to be completely diffrent.

Go to go, have class now.

Youth Alpha was great

No comments:

Post a Comment