Sunday, March 29, 2009

All in All

Youth weekend away in Kampar was a bomb! Though a quiet and lifeless place, we turned the place into a happening and lively town. The 3 days, 2 nights stay was definitely too short for me. If only the trip could be for a week.

This camp was special to me in a way. I've attended so many church camps ever since I was 7, but never felt the presence of God in my life. As I grow each day, I finally realized that God is trying to put His plans through me. I admit that I never opened the door of my heart to let Him do His work. Now, I feel so much more happier, and I have found my inner peace. So, people out there, the Lord has so many great plans in our life. We only need to trust in Him completely and acknowledge that He is in charge, and sure enough He will lead the way for us.

Youth Alpha really changed my perspective about life - the way I should live my life. In all I do, I vow that I live my life for God alone.

~seeking you as a precious jewel, Lord, to give up I'll be a fool~


KiMM'z

1 comment:

  1. It is great to know that the Youth Alpha is really kickin off spiritually and physically. The thing that we experienced , learned and know from the Youth Alpha are because of the blessings of God. It is God who invited us and gave us the great opportunity to know Him more.....Give thanks to the Lord with a greatful heart, give thanks.........

    ReplyDelete