Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tifani is here!

hey guys.
this is my first time. hehe.

ok well, i just want to share my opinion about youth alpha.

as Kimberly had said, YA really changed my life. i really understand about what am i here for. and those thing. most importantly, i become more understand about Holy Spirit, something that i thought was kind of doing the least thing compare to God and Jesus in trinity, but actually, he is as powerful as the others. well, now i am so happy that i become closer to Him.

now, after YA, i realize that nothing happen in coincidence. now i understand that everything that happen in my life is in purpose. and i can pray and ask God even for a simple thing. i believe that as long as we have faith on Him, and let Him do His work on us, everything will be just fine. like for example this morning, i had a little problem. i was supposed to go with Sandra to saloon. but the problem is, she couldn't send me to church which that means, i have no transport to go for youth and practice. i prayed in my heart and just asked Jesus to lead me and solve this problem to me. i left it all to Him. (well, it seems like a small problem) but after that, Sandra called me and said that she couldnt go today and that's mean i can follow my mom to church. problem solved. well, maybe some people things that this is a coincidence, but it is not. i believe that this is Jesus plan.

i am also very happy coz i have lots of new friends. i'm so happy to have BrianT as a personal adviser (hehe). to have Ryu as a joking partner (well, i always ask u to be my date for a night), to have kimberly L. and fooling around with her. to have Cha and Din my new shopping partner (well, Cha we should go for more girl movies), and Xiao Yi as my sister:). to have Chester as a big brother that i always wish i have one. and other brother and sister... I'm so happy, i never thought i would ever get a friendship like this. this is the best things i ever had in Malaysia, to have a friendship in Christ and support each other to grow in Him.

well, now i leave all my future, plan and everything to Him. my faith in Him, is my survival kit. because i believe that He has prepared the best thing for me and i am on my way to reach there.

2 comments:

  1. I'm speechless. Seriously - in a crazily, madly, insanely, good way :D


    Just so happy for ya :D Hehe, that God has been so real to ya, and truly, the very fact that you've drawn so MUCH closer to Him :)

    I'm so proud of ya, and I know, above all, God is so, so infinitely happy and proud of ya right now and evermore. Without a doubt!

    Go Tif, God's very own Princeza! ~

    ReplyDelete